Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Coming Soon...

Hello to my wonderful family and friends,

As much as I want to write pages upon pages about my experiences over the past month of November, time keeps getting cut short over here.  I returned from the camino de santiago pilgrimmage in the northern province of spain late last night and I am heading to visit friends in cork, Ireland very early tomorrow morning. Talk about jet lag! Hopefully I will snap out of the jet lag quickly since I haven't seen these great friends since before the summer!   

I will return from Cork on Monday, Nov. 28th and can't wait to sit down with a big glass of Cola-Cao to write pages and pages of tales from my pilgrimmage, my grandparent's visit, and life's daily moments with Manolo and the gang.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you. I am so thankful to have such encouraging  and warm people in my life even while I'm here on the other side of the world.

Thanksgiving blessings,
Alyssa

No comments: